Our White Label Product Is Perfect For Corporate Run Contests
- Brand The Bracket Pool As Your Company's Own -
SIMPLY PUT: We will customize the site to be your Bracket Pool. We will collect your images to display and design the site for your company. The site can be embedded in your site or hosted by us. All the data collected is yours only. We will provide all the resulting in exportable CSV format. You handle the promotion, we handle the rest.
- Sports contest promotions work great for Radio/TV Stations, Newspapers, Sports Bars, Corporate Team Building... -
- Collect customized data -
- Reinforce Your Brand with Your Clients -
- No contest too big or too small for TheBigTourney.com -
- Draw More Potential Customers To Your Website
- Generate Online Ad Revenue
- Supplement your Client Email Database with entrants to your contest
- Increase traffic to your site with Iframe enclosure of ours.
- Public Relations winner with your customers.
- Improve customer loyalty.
- Collect specific customer data
- Displays great on mobile or full screen
- And introducing this year: A SWEET SIXTEEN contest included for FREE. Same rules as your full blown 64. But after the first weekend of play, your contest entrants can re-up their interest in the Sweet Sixteen Contest. This doubles all the opportunities mentioned above!!
This example displays not only a custom splash graphic, but a full screen background that compliments the color scheme. As you may notice, all our sites come with a splash page to introduce your clients to the contest. Click on the image and it will take you to a demo site where you can interact with the interface.
This example is for a chain of restaurants, with a simple image in the background. This design uses a splash that includes information about the contest. Click on the image and it will take you to a demo site where you can interact with the interface.
This example just uses a plain background with the radio station's banner. Click on the image and it will take you to a demo site where you can interact with the interface.
This example uses the customer's splash design on plain black background. They took the opportunity to use this as an embed as well as redirect, depending on the customer. Click on the image and it will take you to a demo site where you can interact with the interface.
This is an example of a project we did where the customer requested the bracket contest be embeded in their web page. Our part here is the box controlling the game (800px x 500px) and the rest of the page controlled by the customer. Click on the image and it will take you to a demo site where you can interact with the interface.
Fill out the form below. Our graphic people will go to your current website and gather relevant images and color schemes. With those we will incorporate it with our software and create a contest website that fits closely with yours, completely branded with your name and no mention of TheBigTourney.com. From there, we will send you a preview. Nothing is paid until you approve the final design. And if you don't like what you see, there is no obligation on your part.(or email us direct with your inquiry - email@example.com)
3350 W Twain Ct
Phoenix, AZ 85086